Friday, May 1, 2020

Can Testogen Live Up to its Claims?

“Send your testosterone levels soaring with Testogen,” says the official website. I wasn’t intrigued by this statement until I saw this claim: “90 Day Money Back Guarantee.” Then my interest was piqued!
Does Testogen really work? And if not, will the company honor their guarantee? I hope my review provides the answers you’re looking for





The Testogen Formula

I’m impressed with the Testogen formula. Not only does it have high-quality ingredients, the company shows what dosages they use. In a market dominated by proprietary blends, this full disclosure was a big relief.
Here are three key ingredients in Testogen:
D-Aspartic Acid (500 mg). As the official website shows, D-aspartic acid is proven to increase testosterone up to 42% (Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, 2009). It works by increasing luteinizing hormones, which are testosterone precursors.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (100 mg). Your body makes acetyl-L-carnitine to increase energy, but it has other benefits. One study showed acetyl-L-carnitine works as well as testosterone to stimulate muscle growth, boost libido, and improve erections (Urology, 2004).
Resveratrol (50 mg). This natural antioxidant has been studied extensively. Researchers say it has cardiovascular, anti-cancer, and anti-aging benefits. However, a recent study found resveratrol also increases testosterone up to 51% and sperm count up to 15% (Archives of Pharmacal Research, 2008).

Does Testogen Have Proven Dosages?

Since the company discloses dosages, I was able to research Testogen thoroughly. My research shows it does contain safe, effective dosages. But they aren’t all “proven” dosages because not all the ingredients are clinically proven.
For maximum benefit and effective dosages, take 3 Testogen capsules daily.





Buying Testogen


Is the Guarantee Reliable?

The Testogen manufacturers say, “We confidently stand behind Testogen…If you’re unsatisfied with it in any way, simply return it for a full refund, less shipping.”
If you want a full refund, here’s what you must do:
• Contact customer service to get an RMA number
• Send back 1 used and any unused bottles
• Return Testogen within 90 days

Recommendation

The Testogen formula has proven ingredients and proven dosages, which is a recipe for effectiveness. Not only that, Testogen has some of the most powerful ingredients found in testosterone supplements. But these ingredients are safe and natural.

I think Testogen is safe and effective and therefore worth trying. Since it may not work for everyone, I recommend buying from Testogen Web  , so you get the guarantee.

For best results, use Testogen every day in conjunction with a healthy diet and a strength-training exercise program. Testogen doesn’t build muscle; you do. But it should enhance muscle growth and recovery by increasing testosterone

Unedited Testogen Reviews


MarkDec. 10, 2019 11:25 pm
I was 6’2 165 with a weak body and an even weaker libido. I wasn’t building muscle at a normal rate despite doing everything right, so my personal trainer recommended Testogen. Since I started taking it I have put on over 20 pounds of muscle in 5 months and my libido is back to its peak.
My fried says it’s all physiological, but you don’t build muscle with your mind. I’m a lean 182 and doing better than ever. Testosterone supplements work, and Testogen DEFINITELY works. A+++++

LeroyJan. 3, 2019 1:12 pm
I have taken four testosterone supplements over the last two years. I don’t have low testosterone, but I have been looking for a boost. Anyways, Testogen is the only one where I have felt and seen results. It’s not steroids, but it’s good stuff.

Garrett SmithFeb. 1, 2019 12:36 am
I was already pretty doubtful when my wife got me Testogen. I was right. I didn’t see any results so I returned it and got my money back.
At least they gave me my money back…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can Testogen Live Up to its Claims?

“Send your testosterone levels soaring with Testogen,” says the official website. I wasn’t intrigued by this statement until I saw this cl...